Retro Style Meets Modern Tonal Flexibility!If you're stuck between getting a totally retro or a modern axe loaded with tones, then this Schecter Ultra III solidbody electric guitar may just be right up your alley. One look at this guitar and you're instantly transported back to the late '50s, back to the golden age of rockabilly guitars. But make no mistake, the Ultra III is no retro throwback. For instance, Schecter didn't just trick out the Ultra III with a vintage-style Bigsby Licensed B50 tailpiece, they balanced it out with a modern roller bridge and Grover Rotomatic locking tuners, giving you the ability to pull off long and smooth bends, without worrying about throwing your tuning out of whack.
Now, let's check out those classy archtop-style pickups. Brash and snarly, they give you the tone that practically defined the sound rockabilly guitar in the first place. But the Ultra III isn't limited to a handful of sounds, thanks to its flexible 3-way pickup switches. These let you set each pickup independently to either humbucker, coil-tapped (single-coil), or off, giving you a simply massive range of tone. So, whether you play blues rock, modern punk, or anything in between, you're going to be totally blown away by this Schecter Ultra III solidbody electric guitar.
Schecter Ultra III Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Cool and classy electric guitar that's perfect for traditional roots and rockabilly styles, as well as modern rock, blues, and country
- Three Duncan Designed FG-101 archtop-style humbuckers give you brash and snarly tone
- 3-position pickup switches let you configure each pickup as either off, humbucking, or coil-tapped for bright single-coil sound
- Bigsby Licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece lets you pull off long, slow, and subtle bends
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 locking tuners and a roller bridge give you smooth action and freakishly stable tuning