Instantly Recognizable Vibe in a Value-packed Plug-inNOTE: To use this product you need an iLok for authorization, and you need a copy of either MOTU MachFive 3.1 or UVI Workstation 2.0.5 software (free download from UVI).
You can't deny that electric pianos have serious vibe - and you get eight of 'em with the UVI Tines Anthology virtual instrument plug-in. They were created by sampling the most famous tine pianos from 1965 to 2007, and you'll instantly recognize the sounds. The tine pianos sampled for the Tines Anthology are the same models made famous by people like Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Ray Charles, and others. With eight of the most sought-after electric piano sounds around, plus a dedicated effects section to personalize your own sounds, you get a whole lot of value in the UVI Tines Anthology virtual instrument plug-in.
UVI Tines Anthology Virtual Instrument Features:
- The sound of eight world-famous tine pianos
- Features models from 1965 through 2007
- The sounds made famous by Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Ray Charles, and others
- Dedicated effects section lets you add speaker simulation, overdrive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan, and more
- Standalone, RTAS, VST, AU, MAS