Party Like it's 1984!Heads up! This product requires an iLok authorization.
Imagine having access to a mint-condition E-Mu Emulator II digital sampler... and a ton of floppy disks... and a highly talented repair technician... and, well, you get the idea. All of that still wouldn't even come close to the freedom, flexibility, and range of classic '80s synth-pop sounds you get with UVI's Emulation II sample library and virtual instrument. You see, when UVI created Emulation II, they took all of their combined sampling expertise, a top-quality Emulator II, and the best analog and digital gear they could get their hands on, and used it all create a sound library like no other. From classic synths and strings to iconic drums and effects, UVI Emulation II has everything you could ask for, and more.
Load the UVI Emulation II library in MOTU's MachFive sample software, or take advantage of the included UVI Workstation 2 sample player to add this awesome sound set to your favorite DAW. What's more, every sound in the Emulation II library gives you access to advanced tools that let you shape and create entirely new sounds of your own. UVI Workstation 2 also runs in standalone mode for dedicated sample player use. However you put this amazing sound set to work for you, you're in for a treat when you pick up UVI's Emulation II sound library from GearNuts.com!
UVI Emulation II Sample Library and Virtual Instrument Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add the authentic sound of one of the most influential digital samplers in music history to your DAW
- Over 250 sounds that were meticulously sampled from a top-quality E-Mu Emulator II sampler
- Library includes drums, basses, bells, choir-voices, fretted instruments, effects, keyboards, mallets, percussion instruments, synths, strings, orchestral hits, and more
- All samples were recorded and processed via top-end analog and digital equipment
- Advanced script-based processing and modeling tools let you take control of your sounds to create new tones
- User interface mimics the original hardware, giving you an even more authentic user experience
- Also includes UVI's Drumulation vintage drum machine bonus sound library
- Sample library is compatible with both MOTU's MachFive sampler software and the included UVI Workstation 2 sample player software
- UVI Workstation runs in standalone mode, as well as in RTAS, VST, AU, and MAS plug-in formats