Value-packed Audio Interface!
TASCAM US-2000 16x4 USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Comes with Cubase LE4 recording software
- First-class LED monitoring for ins and your outputs
- Enough ins to record an entire band
Enough ins to record an entire band
With the TASCAM US-2000, you have an amazing amount of in and out flexibility, making this a awesome interface for anyone who plans to record full bands now or down the line. Built-in this rocking USB 2.0 audio interface, there are eight microphone preamplifiers with phantom power for your condenser microphones. There are also six analog ins for your other gear, such as a synthesizer, a drum machine, or a sound module. In all, there are a total of 16 inputs and four outs.
First-class LED monitoring for inputs and your outputs
You'll appreciate the TASCAM US-2000's lots of metering section, so you can keep an eye on your levels and prevent problems with clipping. On the front panel, there are separate 5-segment LED meters for all 16 inputs and all four outputs. Couple this with the useful front-panel level controls, and the TASCAM US-2000 takes the guesswork out of getting usable recorded sound.
Comes with Cubase LE4 recording software
You get rocking DAW software with the TASCAM US-2000, so you won't need to purchase separate software to get started on your projects. The included Cubase LE4 software for your Mac or Pc sports 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks to work with. Plus, it works with VST effect and instrument plug-ins, so you have room to grow.
TASCAM US-2000 16x4 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 16-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- (8) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (6) 1/4" balanced line inputs
- (4) 1/4" balanced line outputs
- (2) 1/4" instrument inputs (chan. 7 & 8 on front panel "combi "jacks)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital in and out
- 100-LED meter bridge (5 segments for each input and output)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch for each pair of inputs
- 1/4" balanced stereo monitor output with its own volume control
- 1/4" stereo high-powered headphone output
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track DAW software included
- High-tech, great-looking aluminum case design