All You Need for Top-notch Computer Recording, Anywhere!
Doing field recording projects? You can plug in two mics for stereo goodness. And, hey, guitarists — the US-144mkII also includes a switchable guitar input, so you're ready to lay down some fingerboard magic at a moment's notice. As you can see, this interface is a total bargain. But, believe it or not, you get even more for your money! That's right; The US-144mkII comes complete with Steinberg Cubase LE5 audio production software, which lets you record up to 48 tracks and do all the stuff you thought you'd need a big, fancy studio to do. Now that's a great deal!
TASCAM US-144mkII 4-channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Bus-powered via USB 2.0
- 2 x XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 2 x ¼" balanced line inputs (1 x switchable guitar level input)
- ¼" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE5 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction