Sweet Analog Sound, Plus Onboard DSP!
Next, there's the UR824's amazing onboard DSP. That's right - this fantastic audio interface gives you more than just killer analog sound quality, it also lets you record with compression and EQ, without adding latency or bogging down your computer's processor. It even features a DSP-driven master REV-X reverb, so you can add life to your monitor mixes - just what singers need to perform their best. And it's totally easy to use, thanks to Steinberg's amazing dspMixFx mixer software. You can even use it to quickly set up multiple monitor mixes, again, without adding latency.
And talk about expandability! The Steinberg UR824 is an audio interface you can really build your studio around. Two sets of optical I/O let you add an additional 16 channels of extra preamps or other optical-equipped outboard gear, giving you a massive 32-channel system. You can also use these optical ports as two separate S/PDIF I/O ports or combine them in SMUX mode for eight channels of 96kHz digital I/O. When you have a Steinberg UR824 audio interface, you're ready for the future!
Steinberg UR824 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features:
- Amazing 24-channel USB 2.0 audio interface with phenomenal analog, onboard DSP, and high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz digital resolution
- 8 analog inputs and 8 outputs, including 8 x Steinberg D-Pre Class A discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- 8 x 1/4" outputs let you send custom mixes to monitors and outboard gear and accommodates up to 7.1 surround monitoring setups
- 2 x pairs of ADAT optical I/O (which are also capable of acting as optical S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out
- S/MUX support allows for 8 input and 8 outputs at 96kHz by combining both optical ports
- Built-in DSP REV-X reverb and eight Steinberg Channel Strips allow you to record and monitor with effects and processing - without latency!
- Control onboard DSP with Steinberg's dspMixFx mixer software
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- 2 x separate headphone buses with individual outputs and front-panel volume controls
- Cross-platform compatibility for Mac OS X and Windows
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip included
- Includes Cubase AI music production software