Serious DSP Power for ANY Computer!Amp up your DAW with a Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite FireWire desktop plug-in accelerator system and experience the magic of Analog Devices SHARC chips at work, fueling some of the best plug-ins money can buy - without putting extra strain on your computer's CPU. Even a single SHARC chip has enough juice to run the most demanding UAD plug-ins, and with this UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom system, you get four of them. That's a ton of DSP horsepower! And with ingenious modes including LiveTrack for recording and LoadLock for mixing, you'll find yourself using your Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom system at every stage of your music production.
You've got the DSP power - what about the plug-ins? For starters, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom comes with the complete Analog Classics Plus UAD-powered plug-in collection. With awesomely realistic models of such classic analog gear as the Universal Audio LA-2A audio leveler, Pultec EQP-1A program EQ, and RealVerb Pro room modeler at your disposal, you'll get a good idea of the awesome sound quality your UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom has to offer. But wait - it gets better. Here's the Custom part of the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom: it comes with a voucher for any three plug-ins from the UAD store, regardless of price. Looking at that Studer Tape Machine plug-in? It's yours. How about the Manley Massive Passive model? You got it! Take your pick, and if you need more UAD-powered plug-ins, you know where to go.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom DSP Plug-in Acceleration System Features at a Glance:
- Desktop Quad-processor DSP-accelerator for UAD-powered plug-ins loaded with 4 x Analog Devices SHARC 21469 floating-point coprocessors for DSP plug-in acceleration
- Connects to your computer via FireWire 400 or FireWire 800
- Comes with a voucher good for any three plug-ins from the UAD Store
- UAD plug-ins made in partnership with top gear makers including Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and many others
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A, 1176LN/SE, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, RealVerb Pro, 610-B Tube Preamp/EQ, Fairchild 670, and UA Precision Enhancer Hz plug-ins
- Additional UAD plug-ins available at the UAD online store
- Run complex mix processing without taxing your host computer's CPU
Plug-ins available in AAX, VST, AU, and RTAS formats for use with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and most other DAWs
- Linkable to existing UAD groups/systems (up to 4 UAD-2s per system)
- Coverage includes free UAD software upgrades and a 1-year limited warranty