Truly Impressive Wireless Antenna PerformanceThe Shure UA874 Active Directional Antenna has its own integrated amplifier for excellent wireless signal reception. With the UA874, flexibility is key. You can turn the amplifier off and even attenuate the signal to safeguard the front end of your receiver - even under high-noise conditions. The UA874 is compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that supply 12V DC bias. Its log periodic dipole array allows the the UA874 to produce a cardioid pattern centered on your desired coverage area, rejecting RF signals from the rear. If superior performance is on your wireless wish list, check out Shure's UA874 Active Directional Antenna.
Shure UA874 Active Directional Wireless Antenna Features at a Glance:
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability