High-end USB InterfaceThe Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE is a high-power multichannel audio recording interface that sounds amazing! This baby's loaded for serious recording projects in the studio or on the go. A full set of twelve incredible Roland VS PREAMPs make the STUDIO-CAPTURE not just another multichannel interface, but rather, THE multichannel interface you want to have when it's time to track important work.
Check this out, the STUDIO-CAPTURE not only has eight balanced 1/4" outputs, but it also has 40-bit onboard DSP for setting up perfect monitor mixes. Speaking of setting up perfect mixes, everyone knows how important it is to record with the best levels possible. The STUDIO-CAPTURE makes it easy, thanks to its Auto Input Level Adjustment function. This function listens to incoming audio and sets whatever preamp you select to the perfect level. How cool is that??? Top it off with killer low-latency drivers that play well with just about every DAW out there for Mac or PC, and you're totally set. Pick up your STUDIO-CAPTURE today!
Roland STUDIO-CAPTURE USB Interface Features:
- 12 x premium VS PREAMP mic preamps (XLR combo)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- 4 x independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Internal 40-bit DSP processing for cue mixing
- Ruggedly built and suitable for travel
- Supports most major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers