The Right Cab for Your Tweaker Amp!
If you're already familiar with Egnater's Tweaker guitar amplifier series, then you have every reason to expect the same versatility from their Tweaker extension cabinet... and you'd be right. Rugged, robust, and built from high-quality void-free birch ply, the Egnater Tweaker cabinet is ready to hit the road. Not only does the Tweaker guitar cabinet come loaded with a super-versatile Celestion G12H-30 speaker, but it's a great match for any tube amp. What's more, the Tweaker extension cabinet features a unique, partially open design, giving it both closed-back focus and open back bass response. So if you need the perfect extension cab to go with your Tweaker amp, or just need an amazingly flexible speaker enclosure, then it's time to order your Egnater Tweaker extension cabinet from GearNuts!
Egnater Tweaker 1 x 12" Extension Cabinet Features at a Glance:
- 1 x 12" extension cabinet that matches the look and sound of the Egnater Tweaker guitar amplifier
- Loaded with a flexible Celestion G12H-30 12" speaker
- Handles up to 30 watts (RMS)
- Partially open-back cab design for focused yet present lows
- Made from heavy-duty void-free birch ply
|Egnater Tweaker-112x 1x12" Extension Cabinet Specs:
||1 x 12" Celestion G12H-30
||Straight, Partial Open Back
||Void-Free Birch Ply
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4" (through)
||No Other I/O