This Awesome Amp Can Sound Like Anything!
When you're rocking an Egnater Tweaker, you don't need to memorize pentode and triode configurations or bother with Class A or Class A/B toggle switches. You just flip the toggles between selections like USA/AC/Brit or Vintage/Modern to instantly configure the tube tone you want. What's more, the Egnater Tweaker also gives you a Bright switch, on top of a 3-band EQ. Need more gain? Flip the Hot switch on. Want to lay down a solo? Kill some low-end mud, with the tight switch. And to top it off, the Tweaker even gives you a buffered effects loop, so you can keep tweaking your tone with the pedals you love. If you record, you need this amp!
Egnater Tweaker Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Master Volume, Gain, and 3-Band EQ controls
- Modern/Vintage voicing switch
- American, AC, and British high-gain voicing switch reconfigures the Tweaker's tubes to provide a wide range of amp sounds
- Buffered effects loop lets you add your favorite stompboxes and rack effects into the mix
- Hot/Clean gain switch
- Tight/Deep switch lets you roll off lows for cleaner overdrive tones
- Bright/Normal switches lets you add brilliance and sparkle to your top end
- 100V/115V/230V switchable power supply lets you take your Tweaker anywhere in the world