Handy Piezo Pickup for Your Tuner!With a typical microphone-type tuner, it's practically impossible to tune your instrument where it's noisy. And as musicians playing in bars, clubs, arenas, etc., we've got to find a way to get in tune — without asking the audience to keep it down. That's where the Peterson TP-3 clip-on pickup comes in. Use the wide-mouth jaw to clip it onto your instrument — it easily attaches to guitars, strings, horns, flutes, etc. Then, plug the other end of the TP-3 into your favorite tuner, in the 1/4" jack where you'd normally plug in an electric guitar. Since there are sensitive piezo pickups on the TP-3's clamp, it can feel the vibration of your instrument to detect its pitch. What does that mean? When you've got the TP-3, you can feel confident you're getting your instrument right into tune, no matter who else is playing onstage.
Peterson TP-3 Clip-on Pickup for Tuning Features at a Glance:
- 1/4" input jack is compatible with many instrument tuners
- Works with any instrument or tuner
- Long, heavy-duty cord with strain relief for longer life
- Wide-mouth jaw features pads for protecting the instrument
- Clip-on piezo pickup for tuning in noisy environments
- No batteries required