Eight Channels of Tube Sound, at Awesome Value!
So, you get the big idea, but let's drill another level closer and examine the TubeOpto 8. It gets its name... "Tube" and "8" from having eight channels of tube preamplification, you got that. But the "Opto" is an important part too. That's because the TubeOpto 8 has handy ADAT optical output, so you can easily pipe in its eight tube-warmed channels into your existing audio interface. That's really handy. Keep in mind, though, the TubeOpto 8 also has eight analog balanced TRS outputs, so you can feed it into your other gear that way too. Whatever works best for you. Other features you'll want to know about? it has both 1/4" phone and XLR inputs, each channel has 70dB of gain to handle whatever microphone you want to throw at it, and the TubeOpto 8 has pro features like word clock I/O, phase flip, and per-channel roll-off.
To tell you the whole story in sum, the ART TubeOpto 8 is a pro piece of gear, offered at a truly amazing value. If you've been hunting the web and scouring the magazines for the right preamp to expand your current system to record full bands, you've found a winner here. Pro connections on the input and output side, and the tube warmth you want on the inside. You can't go wrong with the ART TubeOpto 8.
ART Tubeopto 8 8-channel Tube Microphone Preamp with ADAT Features:
- 8-channel Tube Microphone Preamp with ADAT and 1/4" output
- Eight fully featured Class-A tube mic preamps
- Eight channels of ADAT digital 24-bit audio I/O at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input gain and output level controls on every channel
- Input pad, phase flip and low frequency roll off switches on every channel
- Two additional front-mounted hi-Z instrument line inputs
- Eight 1/4" TRS Balanced Outputs