The Tube Preamp Everyone Loves!
Here are the other details you'll want to know. First, you've got up to 70dB of clean, "musical" gain... that's enough for all the mics you own. And there are XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs, so you can connect gear any way you like. At this low price, you might as well get a second one for stereo tube preamp action. And remember, there's a sweet phase invert switch so you won't run into phase issues when you use more than one of these little guys.
ART TubeMP 1-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance:
- Extremely low noise discrete front end
- Up to 70dB of clean, "musical" gain
- High-output signal drive capability
- Fast FET limiter to prevent overload
- Switch selectable input impedance
- Precision LED metering
- Built-in low noise phantom power supply
- Compact, stackable all aluminum chassis
- XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Phase invert switch
- Variable input and output controls