Switch Amps or Guitars with No Pops, Clicks, or Tone LossThe Fulltone True-Path ABY guitar switcher is one of the most transparent and silent signal splitter/combiners you can get. Fulltone spent a ton of time selecting the right components to give you exceptional switching capability that won't rob your tone - what you send in is what you hear on the other side. And unlike the majority of switches out there, you'll never hear a pop or click when switching - Fulltone put a lot of work into that part too! And with a built-in phase switch, and switchable JFET buffers on each channel, it's easy to integrate the Fulltone True-Path ABY no matter how complicated your rig is, or how long a cable chain you need to drive.
Fulltone True-Path ABY Guitar Switch Features at a Glance:
- Tonally-transparent ABY guitar switcher
- Use it to switch one guitar between two amps, or two guitars with one amp
- Switchable JFET buffer changes your signal to low-impedance to drive long cable chains
- Phase switch lets you correct phase issues between two amplifiers
- Custom optocoupler circuit has ultra-low resistance for transparent operation
- Truly silent switching - no pops or clicks!
- Color: Black