Want Great Studio Drum Sounds? You Need This!If your studio setup is anywhere near the 21st century, then you need a trigger-to-MIDI converter for those drums. Sure, you can mic 'em. Sure, you can bumble along with virtual drums and a keyboard. But, if you're a pro, you need electronic drums and/or triggers — and a converter that does the job. Alesis made the Trigger|iO to turn those drum sounds into MIDI magic. And, this awesome box isn't just for e-drums and triggers; you can connect to hardware or software synths or drum modules. This is the box you need if you want to make your studio "drummer-friendly."
What do you get? You get plenty! Alesis built 10 trigger inputs into the Trigger|iO. You also get a hi-hat input. Want flexibility? How about 20 programmable presets? Done. It's easy to set up and edit settings, and you can even plug in a footswitch (not included, yo) to remotely select kits. Heck, Alesis even threw in the amazing EZdrummer software drum module, so you're already ahead of the game when you open the box. Get with the program and put this converter into your rig!
Alesis Trigger|iO Percussion Pad Controller Features at a Glance:
- 10 TRS trigger inputs for single or dual zone trigger inputs (compatible with various manufacturer's pad triggers, including Alesis, Roland and Yamaha)
- 20 programmable presets for storing and recalling various setups
- Hi-hat input for on/off or continuous control
- Includes EZdrummer software drum module (Mac and PC) with professional-quality acoustic and electronic drums
- Easy interface for quick editing and user setups
- USB 1.1 plug and play (Windows and Mac)
- MIDI Out
- Up/down footswitch input for selecting kits remotely
- Customizable trigger settings for sensitivity, assignment of MIDI channels, note numbers, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type
- Mounting holes for optional drum stand mount