A Tone Tweaker's Tremolo!Don't settle for the same-old same-old tremolo effect, get your hands on a Pigtronix Tremvelope pedal! The Pigtronix Tremvelope is the perfect tremolo for tone tweakers and set-it-and-forget-it guitarists alike. On the most simple level, the Tremvelope lets you setup tremolo effects that dynamically adjust to your playing style, using a simple ADSR envelop to fade in and out with the volume of each note you play on your guitar. That alone lets you get a more natural sounding tremolo than you'd get with any typical tremolo pedal. And when you decide to dive into the Tremvelope's controls, you'll discover a world of additional possibilities.
The Tremvelope's straightforward controls let you dial in the LFO parameters, as well as alter the envelope overall behavior. And when you add an expression pedal or two to the Tremvelope, you get realtime control over both the speed of the envelope and both the volume and panning of the overall effect. That lets you create cool swells as well as alter the intensity of the effect as you play, pulling it back for rhythm parts and adding extra spank to solos. On top of that, you also have to option of adding an external trigger, making the Tremvelope an excellent studio effect as well as a killer live effect.
Pigtronix Tremvelope Envelope-modulated Tremolo Effect Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Sine and sawtooth waveform options
- Mono or stereo output with panning control
- Switchable envelope control for LFO
- Variable envelope sensitivity and acceleration
- Speed and Depth parameters increase or decrease independently
- Trigger input for clean signal direct to Envelope and Beat Sync
- Expression pedal inputs for Speed and Vol/Pan functions
- High-fidelity analog optical circuit
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Design by David Koltai
- Pigtronix 18V DC power supply included