Bust Out the Wah, Tremonti Style!
There's no denying it, Mark Tremonti's made an absolutely huge
impression on the music world, from his blistering solo tones to his signature voicings. If you crave Creed-style leads, you need to tap in Tremonti's secret weapon — the Mark Tremonti Wah by Morley. This killer wah pedal's got all the attitude you need to make your tone cut through the mix. Kick the boost knob into gear and fire up 20dB of extra sauce and make your axe rage. This ain't your daddy's wah — the Morley Mark Tremonti Wah's a super-smooth, electro-optical tone machine. And because it's built around a completely switchless design, you never have to worry about burning out pots. So get the best of both traditional grit and modern cream — get a Mark Tremonti Wah by Morley!
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Guitar or Bass effect
- Switchless design-simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to by pass
- Electro-optical design with no pots to wear out
- Mark Tremonti Wah tone-a hybrid of traditional and modern wah voicings
- Boost knob adds up to 20dB of Wah gain
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Diamond Plate style footpad
- Easy access battery compartment
- LED indication
- 2-year Morley Warranty
- 9.13" x 5.88" x 2.75"
|Morley Mark Tremonti Wah Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V