A 2-deck DJ WonderlandIf two decks, a rockin' sampler, and a ton of awesome effects sound like your idea of a killer DJ rig, then welcome to the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2. Featuring the same ultra-tight hardware/software integration as its big brother, the Traktor Kontrol S2 gives you absolute hands-on control over the included TRAKTOR PRO 2 software. This system is down-right amazing. In addition to a pair of flexible decks, TRAKTOR PRO 2 features a powerful mixer engine, a collection of award-winning effects powered by amazing effects engines, and Native Instruments' 8-slot Sample Decks for instant sample and loop playback.
Tight hardware integration and a control layout that closely mirrors TRAKTOR PRO 2 makes DJing with Traktor Kontrol S2 totally intuitive. Learning the basics is fun and easy, and you'll be moving on to mastering DJ tricks in no time. If you're a seasoned DJ, you'll love some of the Traktor Kontrol S2 hardware's features. Highlights include high-resolution jog wheels with patent-pending magnetic brakes, buttons with instant LED feedback, and a crossfader that plays like a kid out in the rain.
Whatever your DJ experience, you're going to be absolutely blown away by the Traktor Kontrol S2's sound quality. Thanks to Cirrus Logic converters, this thing sounds amazing! That's right, the Traktor Kontrol S2 is a USB 2.0 audio interface too. So all you need to DJ with the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 is your laptop, tunes, and some creativity. Have fun.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Integrated DJ System Features:
- A complete portable 2-deck DJ hardware and software system
- Everything you need to DJ with your laptop
- Seamless integration between hardware and software provides an unrivaled hands-on DJing experience
- Hardware controller features buttons and jog wheel layout that corresponds with the included TRAKTOR PRO 2 software layout
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 features rich effects, a powerful mixer section, and Native Instruments Sample Deck sample playback technology
- S2 USB 2.0 hardware controller features built-in audio interface with Cirrus Logic converters for up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution audio (supports 16- and 24-bit bit depths and 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz resolutions)
- I/O includes 2 x RCA and 2 x 1/4" outputs
- 2 x high-quality onboard microphone preamplifiers