Massive Bass without the Extra Weight!Serious bass sound doesn't have to come at the price of serious back pain. Peavey's impressive Tour 700 bass amplifier head raises the bar both for portability and for sheer tone-shaping power - two things you can't help but love. If you hold the Tour 700 up against any similar amp, you'll start to notice the differences right away. First off, there's Peavey's awesome DDT and SmartRail technology onboard. Both of these have been used to push PA systems in live sound systems all over the world every night for years, easily withstanding the test of time in some of the most harsh circumstances sound gear can be subjected to. The result is a lightweight bass amp that's just plain louder than it has any right to be.
Next, you've got a whole slew of tone-tweaking controls to pick from. There are inputs on the Tour 700 bass amp head for both active and passive pickups, ensuring that your gain staging is solid and cutting out distortion before it can kill your tone. You can boost your highs with a push of a button, and cut out unwanted low-frequency rumble at the source. Shelving high- and low-frequency controls let you make drastic sonic shifts with the twist of a knob, and a midrange contour control gives you a wide range of character to choose from.
Finally, you can sculpt your Tour 700's output with a surgically precise 9-band graphic EQ. And now for the cherry on top: when you need even more low-end thump and subterranean growl, all you have to do is dial in the Kosmos B Subharmonic Generator and you get an octave-down sub-bass that will shake the very foundation of any venue. Pretty cool, huh? And despite all of this, the Peavey Tour 700 bass amplifier runs cool and weighs only a hair over 23 lbs. Don't miss out on awesome bass tone. Add a Peavey Tour 700 bass amp head to your rig today!
Peavey Tour 700 Bass Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- Powerful bass amp head in a lightweight and portable package
- High- and low-gain inputs accommodate both active and passive pickups
- Bright and low cut switches provide broad-strokes tone shaping
- Active high- and low-frequency shelving EQs deliver dramatic results with minimal knob tweaking
- Midrange contour control lets you further define the body of your sound
- 9-band graphic equalizer allows you to taylor your sound to any room
- Post-EQ effects loop allows you to insert your effects and processors directly into your signal chain
- Kosmos B Subharmonic Generator beefs up your sound with sub-octave saturation
- Buffered tuner send jack lets you tune silently with ease
- XLR direct output with failsafe phantom power backup capability makes it easy to run straight to the board
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack lets you add backing tracks to your mix for private practice