A Wall of Cabs Packed Into a Pedal!A high-end guitar and bass simulator in a handy stompbox format, the Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. lets you ditch your bulky amp, without leaving your tone behind. It's designed to sit between your pedalboard and the PA or your recording rig, providing you with the realistic depth and dimension you'd get if you miked a real cab with top-of-the-line studio microphone. Onboard, the Torpedo C.A.B. lets you choose from over 50 world-class guitar and bass cabinet models (store up to 32 at once) modeled with incredible impulse-response technology for freakish accuracy and total tweakability. And with two programmable footswitches onboard as well as MIDI input, so you can jump from model to model and tweak pretty much any setting you want to live.
There's also a killer power amplifier emulation section onboard the Torpedo C.A.B., which lets you choose your tubes, topology, operating class, and even lets you switch between triode and pentode operating modes. Talk about realism! Plus, there's a 5-band EQ onboard. Next, select from eight different microphones and even place them in a virtual studio space. Considering there's every kind of guitar or bass cabinet you could ask for onboard the Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B., it's hard to imagine that you won't find what you're looking for. But if you want to model your own cab and mic combo, the free Torpedo Capture app (Mac and PC) makes it easy.
Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. Guitar Cabinet and Power Amplifier Emulator Pedal Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to bypass your guitar or bass amplifier cabinet without robbing your tone of spacial dimension
- Input stage specifically designed to accept pedal-level signals
- Torpedo technology provides over 50 amazing guitar and bass cabinet emulations, complete with highly tweakable power amp sections
- Impulse-response-based emulation includes 50+ guitar and bass cabinets, 8 microphones, and a fully configurable power amplifier
- Power amp emulation section provides your choice of EL84, EL34, 6L6, or KT88 tubes plus Class A or Class A/B topologies and pentode/triode modes
- Volume, presence, and depth controls plus 2 configurable foot switches provide tons of live control options
- Includes 5-band EQ with guitar and bass modes
- Store up to 32 presets at once for instant recall
- All processing performed in stunning 32-bit/96kHz digital resolution
- Free Torpedo Capture software for Mac and PC lets you create your own cab and mic models
- Compatible with third-party impulse responses