Awesome EQ Made Easy - and Affordable!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Sure, you love how easy it is to work inside that DAW of yours. But, sometimes you find yourself drooling over vintage-style boutique outboard gear. You love the looks. You love the sound. It's all about the vibe. Well, thanks to Softube and Tonelux designer Paul Wolff, you can put that vibe straight into your DAW. That's right: the Tonelux Tilt EQ plug-in lets you make those tracks sing, with lowpass and highpass filter controls, a gain control, a bunch of buttons that make it all work the way you want. Oh, and you'll ESPECIALLY love the Tonelux Tilt control! This one lets you keep what you're hearing at the same perceptible level - even when you've EQ'd the heck out of something.
Here's another great reason to get your hands on the killer Tonelux Tilt EQ plug-in: it comes complete with a SECOND plug-in - Tonelux Tilt Live! This one gives you all that great Tilt EQ functionality and sound, but it's specifically made to work with live sound setups. How awesome is that?
Softube Toneluxe EQ Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Created with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff
- Famous Tonelux Tilt control from MP1 mic preamps
- Loudness control beefs up or thin down your mix
- Highpass and lowpass filters, with 12dB/octave option
- Modeled output transformer distortion
- Tilt Live plug-in included (optimized for live sound engineers)
- Native VST, AU and RTAS
- Very CPU friendly