Your Personal Vox Tone Factory!
Since there's a real 12AX7 tube in the ToneLab ST, you get the vibe of a classic tube-driven amplifier. Only, you're not stuck with just a couple tonal options. You've got a garage full of 'em. There are even 11 speaker cabinet configurations that you can swap in and swap out, to reach head/cab nirvana. When you like what you hear, you can store 50 custom presets right on the unit. Add those to the preset programs, and you've got 100 presets available on demand.
Use the expression pedal to take charge of sweet effects parameters in real time. We're talking tremolo speed, amplifier gain, flanger depth... you get the idea. And you can even specify the range of control, so you know just how far you're taking it when you rock your foot from heel to toe.
Okay, so what else is cool about the Vox ToneLab ST? Well, there's an auto-chromatic tuner built right in there. And you can mute to tune when you're onstage, if you want. There's also an amp/line switch so you can get the right sound whether you're plugged into a guitar amp or you're direct recording. Plus, you've got an aux input for jamming along with your MP3 collection. Cool, right? We think so too.
Vox ToneLab ST Multi-effects Processor Features at a Glance:
- Power amp circuit features a 12AX7 triode vacuum tube
- Expression pedal can be Quick-Assigned to nearly any effect parameter for realtime control
- Stereo output
- Aux In jack for jamming along to CDs, MP3s, iTunes, or other external source
- Built-in tuner detection range: A0 — E6, Calibration: A=438-445Hz
- Amp models: 33
- Cabinet models: 11
- Effect models : Pedal types 11, Mod/Delay types 11, Reverb types 3
- Noise reduction: 1
- Programs: 100 (50 preset, 50 user)
- Audio input: Input jack, Aux In jack
- Audio output: Output/Phones jack (stereo/mono dual use), Level knob, AMP/LINE switch
- USB: USB connector (Type B)
- Other: DC12V connector, Standby switch
- Signal processing: A/D conversion 24-bit, D/A conversion 24-bit, Sampling Frequency 44.1kHz
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 540mA(12V)
- Dimensions: 10.63"(W) x 7.09"(D) x 2.76"(H)
- Weight: 3.527 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter (DC12V)