It's Not Too Late to Save Your Tone!
Your electric guitar or bass tone can suffer after running through some effects pedals on the way to your amplifier, unless you have a high-quality buffer like the RJM Music Tone Saver audio buffer. Even great effects pedals can have sub-standard audio buffer circuits, which take the life and luster out of your tone by the time it hits your amp. Connect the Tone Saver to the end of your pedal chain, and like magic your tone is restored to its original glory. You even get dual outputs, so you can connect to two amplifiers or just keep a tuner connected at all times. Hey, pro guitarists know that a good buffer is the key to maintaining your tone in your signal path - and the RJM Music Tone Saver audio buffer is a primo choice!RJM Music Tone Saver Audio Buffer Features at a Glance:
- High-quality buffer circuit for your effects pedalboard
- Internal 18V operation gives you incredible headroom
- Add to your effects pedal chain to properly buffer your signal and maintain your tone
- Gain adjustment to lets you make up for gain lost in your signal path
- Transformer-isolated output lets you connect to a second amplifier, tuner, effects chain, and so forth
|RJM Music Tone Saver Buffer and Isolated Splitter Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4" (1 x Transformer Isolated)