Delay Fit for a Guitar Legend!
Vox Time Machine Delay Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Two delay modes - "Modern" and "Vintage" - with tap tempo
- Another killer collaboration between Satriani and Vox
- Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch sports access to Satch's custom EQ settings
Another killer collaboration between Satriani and Vox
Vox and Satriani are a proven team. After the standout success of the Satchurator distortion pedal, they've now turned their attention to design Satch's dream delay pedal, giving rise to the Time Machine. It's bound to be just as much of a pedalboard must-have.
Two delay modes - "Modern" and "Vintage" - with tap tempo
The Vox Time Machine delay features two delay modes. The first mode is the Modern mode, which mirrors your sound with full clarity. The second mode is the Classic mode, which limits the frequency response and offers subtle analog-accurate tape warble. Both modes are easily accessible, so you can shake up your tone on the fly. The delay time ranges from a 30ms slap-back-type delay to a nearly six full seconds of delay. A Tap Tempo function makes tempo-changing and syncing really simple. There are also both a wet and a dry output on the Vox Time Machine delay.
Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch provides access to Satch's custom EQ settings
If you want a transparent, uncolored sound, it's certainly built-in - just tap into the Hi-Fi setting, accessible via switch. But, the Vox Time Machine delay also features Satriani's custom-tuned EQ filter settings - available when you engage the Lo-Fi setting - which Satch feels helps him smoothly blend into any musical situation.
Vox Time Machine Delay Effects Pedal Features:
- 2 Modes: Classic Mode and Modern Mode
- Tap Tempo
- Controls: Level, Delay Range, Time, Feedback, On switch, Tap & Modern/Vintage Switch, Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi Switch
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x In, 1 x Out, 1 x Dry Output, 1 x DC9V
- Max Delay Time: 5800 milliseconds via Tap-Tempo, 1000 milliseconds via Delay control
- Input Impedance: 1M-ohms
- Out Impedance : 1k-ohms
- Power Supply: 9V alkaline battery or optional 9V AC adapter
- Current Consumption: 60mA
- Dimensions: 5.63"(W) x 4.76"(D) x 2.28"(H)
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (without batteries)
- Includes a 9V alkaline battery