Connect This to Your Tap Tempo Input for Precise TimingPlay to a click track? Use the Visual Sound Time Bandit, and your time-based effects will follow the tempo wherever it goes. The Time Bandit is a click track to tap tempo converter - plug a click track signal into the input, connect the output to an effect processor's tap tempo input, and you're done. It also has a BPM generator, so you can send a precise tap tempo signal without a click track connected too. Time-based effects are cool, and if you play or record to a click track, they'll follow the tempo automatically with the Visual Sound Time Bandit.
Visual Sound Time Bandit Features at a Glance:
- Click track to tap tempo converter, to control time-based effects processors and pedals
- 1/4" input for click track signal
- 1/4" output to connect to effect's Tap Tempo input
- Built-in BPM generator can send precise tempo without a click track input
- Ideal for making effects follow tempo changes automatically