An Old-school Acoustic with a Punk Rock Vibe!Most famous for fronting Rancid and being a pivotal member of '80s punk-ska band Operation Ivy, Tim Armstrong isn't what immediately comes to mind when you think about acoustic guitars. In fact, Armstrong cut his teeth on an original '70s Fender acoustic guitar - and here it is, recreated for your playing enjoyment: the Fender Tim Armstrong Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar. This concert-sized mahogany acoustic guitar gives you the semi-dark and driving sound that's a mainstay of rock, punk, and other modern styles.
Thanks to the preinstalled Fishman Neo-D soundhole pickup, this guitar also holds its own plugged in, so you can comfortably keep up with the rest of the band. Last but not least, the Fender Tim Armstrong Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar just plain looks cool. It's got a classy rosette, vintage headstock, and it even come with as embossed leather "Let's Go" strap and deluxe textured vinyl-covered case with gold interior - both of which were designed by Tim Armstrong himself. Pretty cool, huh? Get your Fender Tim Armstrong Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar from GearNuts.com!
Fender Tim Armstrong Deluxe Left-handed Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An amazing left-handed acoustic-electric guitar based on Tim Armstrong's (Operation Ivy, Rancid) own '70s Fender acoustic gutiar
- Laminated mahogany back and sides topped by solid mahogany provide deep and rich sound plus superior durability
- Classic pickguard and headstock shape revive the look and style of the original '70s Deluxe model
- Fishman Neo-D magnetic soundhole pickup mirror's Armstrong's own modification and provides superior sound onstage
- Includes embossed leather "Lets Go" strap and textured-vinyl-covered hardshell case with gold interior - both designed by Tim Armstrong himself