Put Bozzio in Your Band!TerryPack I offers access to one of today's premier drummers inside DrumCore. Terry Bozzio's playing is all about blending different music genres and then adding a new sound or unexpected lick that can propel a groove forward. Words like "fun" and "playful" come to mind, plus "intense". It's technical virtuosity in service to the groove. From the 80s progressive pop of Missing Persons to the technically "over the top" compositions of UK and Frank Zappa to his Grammy-winning work with Jeff Beck, Terry's playing has inspired some awesome compositions and instrumental performances. TerryPack I shows a player that's a hybrid of punk enthusiasm, incredible chops and a melodic approach to drumming. It features aggressive, odd-metered grooves full of crashing custom-made China cymbals, four-on-the-floor pop, smoking double-kick grooves and delicate, melodic bell and tom rhythms that fit perfect into moody soundtrack scores. The TerryPack I expansion pack is a whole DVD that's totally Terry! It includes loops, fills, hits and kit sounds from his "big kit". TerryPack I and all DrummerPacks require DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive.
DrumCore TerryPack I Features:
- Seven 8: Deft hi-hat and snare counterpoint with unexpected turnarounds. Double kick pattern variations at higher tempos. 120-140 bpm.
- Slow Torture: 60-110 bpm with crazy double kick here and there to keep things surprising.
- Dragged: 80s frenetic 16th note pop beat with wild percussion and stacked-cymbal accents. 80-120 bpm.
- The Big Kit: Bells, chinas, and melodic toms give a Balinese flavor. Slow tempos (45-70 bpm)
- Four on the Floor: Variations include sidestick, sparse, skittering hi-hat, and trademark china cymbal accents. 90-170 bpm.
- Rocked Punk: Sloshy hats and double-kick variations. 90-160 bpm.
- Six 8 Half Time: Ghost snare hits, sock cymbal, delicate, moody ride and occasional double kick flourishes. 120-180 bpm.