Get Your Black Paisley Tele Before They're Gone!The Fender Black Paisley Telecaster pulls off looking dangerous and gorgeous at the same time. That's quite a feat. Fender's given this Standard Telecaster - complete with iconic twang and playability - a finish reminiscent of the rare and infamous Red Paisley and Blue Flower Teles of 1968-'69, so there's historical precedent here. There's also the collectability factor, as the Black Paisley Tele is a Factory Special Run, and only a limited number will be made. Blow this opportunity, and you may have to wait another 40 years. If you're a Tele picker, take the stage with a playable work of art - Fender's Black Paisley Telecaster.
Fender Black Paisley Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Alder body with menacing-yet-beautiful Black Paisley finish
- Modern C-profile maple neck maple neck with a 9.5" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone nut, 1.650" nut width; 25.5" scale length
- Standard single-coil Tele neck and bridge pickups
- 3-position blade pickup switching
- Chrome 6-saddle strings-thru-body Tele bridge