Custom Shop Tele Quality, Bargain-basement Price Tag!
You know and love this icon of a solidbody electric guitar; from Nashville to New York City to New Orleans to Nor Cal (and everywhere in-between), axe-slingers all over the place swear by the Tele. Why? Start with the history: over a half-century after the first Telecaster flew out of Fullerton, California, this solidbody retains essentially the same design. That's doing it right the first time! The classic pickup arrangement, easy switching, comfortable neck shape, and time-tested hardware combine to give you exactly what you want out of an electric guitar, no matter what kind of music you play.
Springsteen plays one. So does Tom Petty. And Andy Summers from the Police. Want to talk twang? Look no further than the Teles strapped to Merle Haggard or the legendary James Burton. Keith Richards brought dozens of rock's most memorable licks to life on a Tele, and Joe Strummer used his Telecaster to blend punk's snarl with smart songcraft. Don't forget Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins; their Teles helped to define electric blues. And, who can forget all those amazing R&B records Steve Cropper put his Telecaster magic on? We're just scratching the surface here, folks... you simply can't go wrong when you strap on a Tele!
Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Custom Shop Design at Affordable Price
- Blonde Finish with Parchment Single-ply Pickguard
- "Custom Shop Designed" neckplate
- Body: Ash
- Neck: 1-piece Maple, Soft "V" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-coil (Neck)
- 1 Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-coil (Bridge)
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- Pickup Switching: 4-position Blade Switch and 2-Position Push/Push S-1:
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-saddle Strings-through-body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Vintage-style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Knurled Chrome Knobs
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut: 1.625"
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.