A World of Awesome Bass Tone Awaits!If you're the kind of bass player who's never happy with just a single tone, then it's high time you checked out the Squier Telecaster Bass. Loaded with a sweet-sounding Duncan Designed PB-102 SCPB single-coil pickup and a unique 3-way tone circuit (yes, that's not really a pickup switcher on a 1-pickup bass), there's no end to the variety of tone you can get out of this beast. First off, there's the middle position. That makes the Squier Telecaster Bass behave like any other bass guitar... at least, any other bass guitar loaded with one great-sounding pickup. When you flip it into one of the other modes, the Tele Bass cuts off the tone control and totally alters its response. Check it out.
In position 1, you enter Baritone mode, the perfect mode for doubling guitar lines to get that "tic-tac" bass sound that's so popular for Americana and country. In the other extreme position, the tone selector switches your Tele Bass into "double bass" mode, which brushes aside any unnecessary treble and leaves you with a full, open, and extremely woody sound, perfect for R&B, jazz, pop, and more. Whatever style of music you play (and especially if you play several) you'll be glad you picked up a Squier Telecaster Bass from GearNuts.com.
Squier Telecaster Bass 4-string Solidbody Electric Bass Guitar Features at a Glance:
- A vintage-style Tele bass that gives you total access to a massive range of classic bass tone
- Lightweight and well-balanced basswood body feels comfortable, even throughout extended playing sessions
- Full-sized 32"-scale neck with a modified C carve feels great and plays like a dream
- Duncan Designed PB-102 SCPB pickup gives you a wide-open single-coil sound with exceptional clarity
- Special 3-way tone circuit lets you choose between a modern bass tone (with tone control), a baritone-style tic-tac bass tone, and a woodier "double bass" style tone