This Tele Delivers Tons of Heavy-duty Tone!So, you want a Tele that feels like a classic, sounds like a monster, and has style for miles? And you want a great deal on it? Well, bub, it's your lucky day. We have just what you're looking for: Fender's totally awesome Blacktop Telecaster! You get it all, from the legendary alder body and comfy maple neck (and rosewood fingerboard) to the hot humbucking pickups that promise to drive your amp hard. This ain't your grandpa's Tele! You get cool-looking control knobs, a reverse control plate, a vintage-style hardtail bridge, and even grooved bridge saddles that keep your string alignment spot on. Best of all, you get big-time Tele tones at a jaw-droppingly low price! You're not dreaming; this baby's for real!
Fender Blacktop Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Silver
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-13/20"
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Bridge Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Neck Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Pickup Switching: 3-position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Strings-through-body Hardtail Bridge With 6 Cast Saddles
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
- Strings: Super 250Ls, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Truss Rod Adjustment Wrench, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.