A B-Bending Piece of Nashville Heaven!Get your hands on a Nashville session pro's ace in the hole! Play Fender's American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster and pull off everything from twangy licks to pedal-steel sounds. Here's where the magic happens: Fender equipped this fantastic Tele with a B-Bender, so you can easily conjure those keening country sounds by simply pulling down on the neck. You also get a pair of American Tele pickups plus a Texas Special Strat pickup in the middle... so you know you're gonna get a boatload of tasty tones!
You know and love this icon of a solidbody electric guitar; from Nashville to New York City to New Orleans to Nor Cal (and everywhere in-between), axe-slingers all over the place swear by the Tele. Why? Start with the history: over a half-century after the first Telecaster flew out of Fullerton, California, this solidbody retains essentially the same design. That's doing it right the first time! The classic pickup arrangement, easy switching, comfortable neck shape, and time-tested hardware combine to give you exactly what you want out of an electric guitar, no matter what kind of music you play.
Springsteen plays one. So does Tom Petty. And Andy Summers from the Police. Want to talk twang? Look no further than the Teles strapped to Merle Haggard or the legendary James Burton. Keith Richards brought dozens of rock's most memorable licks to life on a Tele, and Joe Strummer used his Telecaster to blend punk's snarl with smart songcraft. Don't forget Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins; their Teles helped to define electric blues. And, who can forget all those amazing R&B records Steve Cropper put his Telecaster magic on? We're just scratching the surface here, folks... you simply can't go wrong when you strap on a Tele!
Fender American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Series: American Standard Series
- Color: 3-color Sunburst
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape, (satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" radius
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 2 American Tele single-coil pickups (neck and bridge), 1 Texas Special Strat single-coil pickup (middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade, special "Strat-o-Tele" switching
- Bridge: American Tele with six stainless steel saddles
- Machine heads: Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-ply white pearloid
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut: 1.6875"
- Original Tele body shape with sharper body radius
- Rolled fingerboard edges,
- Gene Parsons/Meridian Greene-designed B-Bender system
- Fender/Schaller Straplock strap buttons
- Strings: Fender Super 250R nickel-plated steel, gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Molded rectangular SKB case included