American Tele with Custom Shop Pickups!Fender American Standard Telecaster sports a pair of Custom Shop Pickups (Twisted Tele in the neck position and and Broadcaster at the bridge) that serves up delectable Tele twang. But that's not all. With this superb axe, you get the whole American Standard treatment - rolled fingerboard edges, premium hardshell SKB case and all. Fender's even pulled out the stops and finally given us the comfortable body contour we've been asking for. And there's a new thinner undercoat that enhances tone, as well as an improved bridge design that juices your sustain. This axe is seriously put together. If you're a Tele fan (and why wouldn't you be?), check out the Fender American Standard Telecaster.
It's a Tele
Springsteen plays one. So does Tom Petty. And Andy Summers from the Police. Want to talk twang? Look no further than the Teles strapped to Merle Haggard or the legendary James Burton. Keith Richards brought dozens of rock's most memorable licks to life on a Tele, and Joe Strummer used his Telecaster to blend punk's snarl with smart songcraft. Don't forget Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins; their Teles helped to define electric blues. And, who can forget all those amazing R&B records Steve Cropper put his Telecaster magic on? We're just scratching the surface here, folks... you simply can't go wrong when you strap on a Fender Telecaster.
Fender American Standard Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Classic Tele sound, playability, and comfort
- Yummy Tele sounds from two Custom Shop Twisted Tele (neck) and Broadcaster (bridge) pickups
- Five-screw-mounted brass bridge plate for sonic stability and great sustain
- Thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance
- Eminently playable fast-action neck and buttery rolled fingerboard
- US-made in Fender's Corona, CA factory
- Includes Hardshell SKB case, cable, strap, and polishing cloth
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.