Fender American Elite Series
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the 4th generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender's noiseless pickup designs, generating sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock 'n' roll power. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different-from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player's body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style.
The American Elite Telecaster is a bold addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound back shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short post)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Pickguard:3-Ply Black
- Pickups: 2 x 4th generation Noiseless (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Master No-Load Tone Control
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- Other Features: Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome, Fender Headstock Decal
- Included Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10' cable, Adjustment wrenches
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.