Thinline Time-machine Tele!You'll definitely dig Fender's humbucker-equipped FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Thinline semi-hollowbody electric guitar does for you and your appetite for thick, massive tone. Yep, this Tele's loaded with two Wide-Range humbuckers, and its strings-through-body bridge enhances string resonance through the alder body. The result? Huge tones, excellent sustain, super-stable tuning, and a ton of Tele fun. And with only 50 of these period-correct limited-edition guitars being built, you've got a highly-collectible dream guitar with the FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Thinline!
Springsteen plays one. So does Tom Petty. And Andy Summers from the Police. Want to talk twang? Look no further than the Teles strapped to Merle Haggard or the legendary James Burton. Keith Richards brought dozens of rock's most memorable licks to life on a Tele, and Joe Strummer used his Telecaster to blend punk's snarl with smart songcraft. Don't forget Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins - their Teles helped to define electric blues. And, who can forget all those amazing R&B records Steve Cropper put his Telecaster magic on? We're just scratching the surface here, folks... you simply can't go wrong when you strap on a Fender FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Thinline!
Fender FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Thinline Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Limited edition '70s-style semi-hollow Telecaster with dual humbucking pickups
- Factory Special Run - only 50 will be made
- Period-correct appointments give you the look, feel, and tone of a mint 1972 Tele
- Two Wide Range humbucking pickups give you big, beefy tone with excellent definition
- Strat-style strings-through-body hardtail bridge enhances sustain
- Hardshell case included