Your Dream Tele Has Arrived!If that classic Tele tone plus a distinctive vibe is your recipe for a great guitar, then you just found your next axe! Fender's Classic '69 Telecaster Thinline has it all: the legendary pair of single-coil pickups; the single-cutaway body; the super-playable maple neck. But, this guitar's semi-hollowbody design (with a cool-looking single F-hole) gives you a touch of airiness to go with that awesome Tele tonality... simply amazing! This thing's perfect for country, rock, and even jazz, and it's waiting for you to play it!
Love the twang? Want to rock the house? How about bluesey grit? Pick up a genuine Fender Telecaster and you can do it all! You know and love this icon of an electric guitar; from Nashville to New York City to New Orleans to Nor Cal (and everywhere in-between), axe-slingers all over the place swear by the Tele. Why? Start with the history: over a half-century after the first Telecaster flew out of Fullerton, California, this solidbody retains essentially the same design. That's doing it right the first time! The classic pickup arrangement, easy switching, comfortable neck shape, and time-tested hardware combine to give you exactly what you want out of an electric guitar, no matter what kind of music you play.
Springsteen plays one. So does Tom Petty. And Andy Summers from the Police. Want to talk twang? Look no further than the Teles strapped to Merle Haggard or the legendary James Burton. Keith Richards brought dozens of rock's most memorable licks to life on a Tele, and Joe Strummer used his Telecaster to blend punk's snarl with smart songcraft. Don't forget Roy Buchanan and Albert Collins; their Teles helped to define electric blues. And, who can forget all those amazing R&B records Steve Cropper put his Telecaster magic on? We're just scratching the surface here, folks... you simply can't go wrong when you strap on a Tele!
Fender '69 Telecaster Thinline Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Lightweight Semi-Hollow Ash on Sunburst
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, "U" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7-1/4" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Single-coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-position Blade w/"Top Hat"-style switch tip
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-saddle Strings-thru-body Tele Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Vintage "F"-Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- "F" Hole
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included