A Single-tap Delay with Infinite Possibilities!Looking for that one excellent delay, you know, one that's got a solid feature set but won't run the risk of flaking out because it's way too over engineered? Guess what: you found it. The Visual Sound V3 Tap Delay guitar effects pedal may remind you of their other super popular delay pedal, the Dual Tap Delay... and for good reason. Actually, the Tap Delay pedal is essentially channel 2 from the Dual Tap Delay. That means you get a single-tap version the same incredibly rich and detailed delay from the original, only in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
Between the tone control and the simple time division selection knob, the effects blend and the switchable tap tempo control, there's no kind of delay sound you can't achieve. What's more, there's a fantastic modulation control built into the Tap Delay pedal, so you can even create cool choruses and flanging-type effects. And like its big brother, the Visual Sound Tap Delay pedal is super-easy to use and built road tough. You're going to love rocking out with this pedal!
Visual Sound V3 Tap Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Compact, portable, and pedalboard-friendly delay based on the original Dual Tap Delay
- Classic single-tap delay sound meets a full set of tone-tweaking tools for a huge array of delay options
- Manual/Tap switch lets you dial in or tap in the perfect delay sound for your music
- Trailing control lets you decide whether or not to cut off current delay trails when you bypass the effect
- Switchable second output lets you send either another wet signal or a buffered dry signal to another amp or destination
- Time division control with clear visual labeling lets you select from quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes, or triplets
- Modulation control lets you add mild to extreme chorus to your delay
- Carries Visual Sound's astonishing lifetime warranty