Guitar Tuner, Bass Tuner, and Metronome Too!
More than basic tuning, there's a definite cool factor here too. The TU-88 has special features to help you practice. Jack in your iPod or MP3 player into the 1/8" mix input and you can practice along with your favorite songs. When you want to practice your own tunes, you can rely on the metronome to keep you playing in time. All is well here. Lightweight tuner, slick black look, and around eight hours of battery life? This is the real deal.
Boss TU-88 Guitar and Bass Tuner Features at a Glance:
- Color: Black
- 3 tuning modes - Guitar, Bass, and Chromatic
- Accu-Pitch verification with an audible beep
- Built-in headphone amp lets you privately tune, warm up, and check your effects
- Built-in metronome with selectable rhythmic patterns and volume control
- 1/8" Mix Input lets you practice along with an external device (iPod, etc.)
- Tuning Range: E0 (20.6Hz) - C8 (4,186.0Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 (435- 446Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: + or - 1 cent
- Expected battery life under continuous use (carbon): Approximately 8 hours
- Dimensions: 5-9/16" W x 3-3/16" D x 1-3/16" H
- Weight: 7 oz.