Tells You You're in Tune!
And while a lot of guitarists go for the TU-80, it's made for more than just the 6-string. It has chromatic and flat-tuning capabilities plus modes for about any instrument... guitars, basses, strings, brass, woodwinds. There's also a handy Reference Tone Play function that plays through the right pitches so you can tune to them. Nice for training your ear on the pitches too. Last up, you've got a built-in metronome to jam along with that has seven rhythms and 10 beat variations for practicing. Pretty sweet package for the slim size and price.
BOSS TU-80 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome Features at a Glance:
- Affordable and reliable LCD tuner with handy, built-in metronome
- Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when pitch is correct
- Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Memory function stores your favorite tuner settings
- Ultra-thin body fits easily into a guitar case or pocket
- Metronome has 7 rhythms, 10 beats and cool animated LCD display