Save Yourself a World of Tuning Pain, with This Pedal!
You need this pedal. Period. Whether you play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, or bass, you need to be in tune. No amount of friends in the crowd will save you from bombing if you're up there making a fool out of yourself because you're obviously out of tune and unprofessional. Think of Boss's TU-3 tuner pedal as your best friend onstage. It's stupid-easy to use, it's easy to see even in bright sunlight, and it's built to keep you sounding good for years to come. You get all kinds of modes that let you tailor the TU-3 for your particular setup.
Look on pretty much any stage, anywhere, and you're going to spot the ever-present Boss tuner. Why do so many players depend on it? Because it flat-out works great. Show after show. Put the TU-3 at your feet and you get tuning peace of mind like you've never had before. That means you can focus on rocking the house instead of constantly tweaking your tuning pegs. And, did you know that Boss built the TU-3 to provide power for up to seven additional pedals? It's true! Get this pedal now. You can thank us later. Boss TU-3 Guitar Tuner Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Stompbox-style guitar tuner pedal
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for "drop" tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Can supply power for up to 7 Boss compact effect pedals
|Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Specs:
||A4 = 436Hz-445Hz
||C0 to C8
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V (Included)
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" Thru