Get Serious About DJ'ing!Rane made the TTM 56S to make you hit the stage better, period. When you're looking for the perfect DJ mixer, you don't want unneccesary bells and whistles cluttering up your workspace; you want the controls you need, where you need them. And you want faders that keep hitting the stage over the long haul. That's what you get from the TTM 56S! The non-contact magnetic faders alone make this amazing mixer worth the price, but that's just part of what you get. When you're serious about your performances, you need the ultimate in performance tools. You need the TTM 56S.
Tired of worn-out faders compromising your performances? Then you'll love the TTM 56S. There's no travel noise. There's no signal bleed. They're not susceptible to moisture, smoke, or temperature extremes. Want dependability? Rane tested these faders, and they performed flawlessly for up to 10 million operations! In fact, they applied a million strokes a day to the faders, and these beauties were still working perfectly after 13 million strokes — with no signs of wear or loss of signal quality. That's serious peace of mind for any DJ.
Rane put the controls you need into a box that's made to go where you need it. In addition to those rock-solid faders, you get stereo master/dual-mono cue metering, stereo aux I/O, 3-band EQ (for both channels), and a proprietary post-fader FlexFx effect loop, which lets you take complete control of what you're putting through it. You get a ton of flexibility from a totally simple-to-use box!
Rane TTM 56S Features:
- No travel noise, no bleed
- Low-Mid-High Accelerated Slope EQ on each channel
- Reverse switching for all three faders
- FlexFx Effects Loop
- Auxiliary Input and Out with level controls (session mix)
- Stereo Master or Dual-Mono-Cue Metering
- Effects Wet/Dry Pan control
- Normal or special Effect Curve Selection (all thre faders)
- Contour controls smoothly "morph" between two distinct curves (All three faders)
- Channel Reverse swaps Program 1 and Program 2 Fader assignment
- Proprietary Non-Contact Magnetic Faders (Program 1 and 2 and Crossfader)