Tube Screamer Tone in a 15-watt Combo!If you love the sound of an all-tube guitar amp fueled by classic TS9 Tube Screamer distortion, then you need an Ibanez TSA15. The Ibanez TSA15 combo guitar amplifier features a real Tube Screamer stompbox circuit built right into its preamp section. Along with a 6dB boost control, this onboard distortion lets you rocket the TSA15's all-tube, Celestion-pumping tone into pure overdrive nirvana. You can even hook up an optional IFS2G footswitch (sold separately) and toggle both the Tube Screamer and the 6dB boost on the fly.
That's not the only cool thing about the Ibanez TSA15 combo amp. It also features a dual-mode power switch, which lets you cut its heavy-hitting 15-watt output down to a manageable five watts - dropping your volume without sacrificing your tone! That means you can comfortably use the Ibanez TSA15 for playing anything from large venues to small bars and still get the drive and distortion you crave. Don't take our word for it, order your Ibanez TSA15 tube combo amp from GearNuts.com today and discover how cool a tube guitar amp can be!
Ibanez TSA15 Tube Screamer Series Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Super-versatile all-tube 1 x 12" combo guitar amplifier with classic Tube Screamer tone circuit onboard
- 15-watt tube guitar amplifier that gives you more than enough output for midsize and larger venues
- Bypassable Tube Screamer tone circuit includes Overdrive, Tone, and Volume controls
- Switchable 6dB boost lets you kick the preamp section into high gear
- Optional IFS2G footswitch (not included) lets you toggle the Tube Screamer and 6dB boost on the fly
- Dual-mode power switch lets you drop down to 5 watts for recording, rehearsing, and playing smaller venues
- The tried-and-true combination of a 12AX7-driven preamp and a 6V6-driven power amp sounds amazing
- A genuine 12" Celestion Seventy80 speaker puts the finishing touch on this amp's classic tube-amp tone