Make Your Connections with Switchcraft!Switchcraft® 297 Tip-ring-sleeve commercial 3-conductor phone plugs are available with a logo handle in addition to the plain handle. The Switchcraft name appears prominently on the shielded handle so the plugs can no longer be easily confused with "copycat" plugs found on the market today. Knurling on handles rocks a useful, positive fingertip grip for connect and disconnect.
Switchcraft 297 Tip-ring-sleeve Features:
- Solder terminals are tin electroplated for ease of soldering.
- Heavy duty cable clamp offers secure strain relief.
- Heavy duty machined copper alloy handle (shielded
- or corrode.
- One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal ensures electrical continuity.
- versions), tip and body for unsurpassed ruggedness.
- Bright nickel plating on exterior surfaces will not chip
- Shielded handle versions recommended for jobs where electromagnetic interference and physical abuse may occur.