Terrific 12-fret Wechter!You've never seen - or heard - a Wechter like this! The handcrafted, all-solid-wood 12-fret Triple-O Select puts the inimitable feel, tone, and vibe of a very cool vintage-style acoustic in your hands. We're talking a solid spruce top, a solid rosewood back and sides, a VERY comfy ebony-topped mahogany neck, and even a classic slotted headstock. If you've ever played a good ol' 12-fret, then you're already drooling. The sound you get out of the Triple-O Select is amazingly big, full, AND balanced. Best of all, this Wechter plays great all the way up the neck, thanks to its Plek Pro setup.
The Triple-O Select is no pale imitation of a classic instrument. Nope. This one's the real deal! From its top-quality solid tonewoods to its hand-scalloped braces to its very cool diamond-carved neck/headstock joint, the Triple-O Select has all the hallmarks you'd expect from a vintage 12-fret. Plus, its distinctive body style gives you those equally distinctive tones you know and love... a more pronounced midrange character, big sound from a super-comfortable body feel. The top, back, and sides have a high-gloss finish, while the neck gets the satin-finish treatment - ultra-playable from the moment you take it out of its included hardshell case. The Triple-O Select's looks match its classy (and classic) tonality, thanks to a multiband rosette and white binding with herringbone trim. What a subtle beauty!
Wechter Triple-O Select 12-fret Acoustic Guitar Features at a Glance:
- High-gloss natural finish (top finish slightly antiqued)
- Slotted peghead with traditional diamond carved at peghead/neck joint
- Neck joins body at 12th fret
- Solid spruce top
- Hand-scalloped braces
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck, satin finish
- Dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pyramid bridge
- White Binding with herringbone trim
- Multiband rosette
- Final assembly, setup, and Plek Pro performed in the Wechter Guitars U.S. workshop
- Scale length: 25-59/100"
- Upper bout: 10-11/16"
- Waist: 9-3/16"
- Lower bout: 14-7/8"
- Body length: 20"
- Body depth at headblock: 3-3/8"
- Body Depth at Tailblock: 4-1/8"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-7/8"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-3/10"
- String Spacing at Bridge: 2-3/10"
- Case: Elite hardshell case included