Super-cool Studio Tricks Aren't Just for Studios Anymore!Want to tap into the wide range of electronic percussion effects and samples that Roland's V-Drum sound modules and other devices offer, but don't want to give up your acoustic kit? The TMC-6 Trigger MIDI Converter is the perfect - and value-packed - solution! Utilizing the super-fast triggering technology that has been one of the highlights of the V-Drums, the TMC-6 lets you play and trigger MIDI modules and samplers from an acoustic drum set. If you play electronic drums, you can use the TMC-6 to expand the sound palette of your electronic drum set.
The 6 trigger inputs on the TMC-6 are compatible with all Roland drum pads or acoustic drum triggers. The device is actually capable of many of the features of the V-Drums. It supports separate head/rim shot triggering of PD-120/80R V-Pads and the 3-way triggering capabilities of CY-15R and CY-12R/C V-Cymbals. But perhaps the coolest thing about the TMC-6 is that it goes beyond the sounds offered in the Roland percussion modules. You can use it to trigger sounds from synths like the Fantom, the XV-5080, or any number of synths and sound modules.
- Supports separate head/rim shot triggering of PD-120/80R V-Pads
- Works with FD-7 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- 6 Trigger inputs compatible with all Roland drum pads or acoustic drum triggers
- Uses V-Drums triggering technology for reliable and ultra-fast triggering
- Supports 3-way triggering capabilities of CY-15R and CY-12R/C V-Cymbals
- Trigger chase On/Off function; 12 User memories for storing settings
- Mounting plate included