This Tiny Amp Comes Loaded with Tone!
We've already covered the models, but what about effects? Yamaha sure didn't skimp in the effects department - they hooked the THR-10 guitar amplifier up with four popular modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, and tremolo), plus four delay/reverb types... on separate knobs! That means you can mix and match the effects you want. What's more, you can connect the THR-10 to your computer via USB, and use the free THR Editor software to tweak all of the hidden parameters of your models and effects. There's even a noise gate and compressor you can access in there. Create and customize your own presets, and save up to five of them for instant recall.
Now that you've gotten the tones you want to rock out with, the only question is where will your music take you? Weather it's down on the street corner, out on the tour bus, or across the Atlantic, your portable Yamaha THR-10 guitar amplifier is ready to rock. Loaded with just eight standard AA batteries, your THR-10 is can deliver up to six hours of totally portable amplification. Want to jam along to your tunes? No problem - just hook up your iPod and let the THR-10's stereo speakers do the heavy lifting. And when its time to lay down all the new tunes you dreamed up, that USB port lets you turn your amp into your recording interface. How cool is that!? Get your Yamaha THR-10 portable guitar amp from GearNuts.com.
Yamaha THR-10 Portable Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- An amazing portable guitar amplifier that perfect for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- 5 x excellent guitar tube amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular amp style
- Additional modeling settings let you plug in you bass or acoustic guitar or bypass the modeling section entirely
- 4 x modulation effects and 4 x independent reverb/delay effects let you dial in a wide range of tones
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-band EQ lets you further tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 x AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you playback audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 x channels of recording to your computer and 2 x channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak extra parameters of your amplifier models and effects settings, as well as access the onboard noise gate and compressor
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control makes getting the perfect playback balance easy
- 5 x user settings buttons let you take your favorite tone with your anywhere for instant recall
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software