Need to Replace Your TBP06 Wireless Transmitter?
It could happen to anyone, really. You could be rocking so hard that your pants fall off in front of your friends, coworkers, and member of your church or other worship establishment. In that case, no one could blame you for leaving your pants and the Line 6 TBP06 wireless instrument transmitter in the pocket, as well as your dignity, behind as you flee in personal mortification. Honestly, no one's blaming you. That or any number of perfectly plausible scenarios could lead to the loss of your Line 6 TBP06 wireless instrument transmitter. Well, now it's time to face up to the harsh light of day. You're just going to need to buy a new TBP06 to complete your Line 6 Relay G30 system, and probably never make eye contact with anyone you know ever again. Line 6 TBP06 Wireless Instrument Transmitter Features at a Glance:
- Lightweight, low-profile, and easy to use
- 6 channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell
- 8 hours of battery life via two AA alkaline batteries (batteries not included)
- At-a-glance recognition of power and signal status via two LEDs
- Front-mounted Channel selector
- 24-bit A/D conversion with 128 x oversampling
- Input impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- 1/4" unbalanced input
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Weight: 3 oz.
|Line 6 TBP06 - Beltpack Transmitter for Relay G30 Specs:
|Transmitter Frequency Range
||1 x 1/4" (unbalanced)
||2 x AA
||10Hz to 20kHz
||2.875" x 2.25" x 1.25"