An Stunning Acoustic-electric Axe with Attitude!You need an acoustic guitar that can hold its own unplugged. You also want to be able to take the stage and plug in. What you don't want is to spend a bundle of dough. You need Fender's T-Bucket 200 CE Flame Maple! This limited edition folk-style guitar gives you plenty of big acoustic sound, thanks to its flame maple top and mahogany back and sides. A single cutaway gives you easy access to the whole fingerboard, and onboard electronics make the T-Bucket 200 CE sound absolutely awesome when you plug in. Oh, and did we mention it comes complete with some special touches, courtesy of renowned hot rod/tattoo artist Vince Ray? Get beautiful acoustic tone, with plenty of attitude, with a Fender T-Bucket 200 CE Flame Maple!
Fender T-Bucket 200 CE Flame Maple Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Laminated Flame Maple top, back, and sides; scalloped X Bracing
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and 20 frets; dot markers, and special "F" inlay at 12th fret
- Dual-action truss rods; scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle; synthetic bone nut (width: 1.6")
- Fishman Isys III electronics with active onboard preamp and tuner
- Volume control, 3-band EQ
- Die-cast tuning machines; chrome hardware
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.