Booms AwayThe Atlas Sound TB1930 Tripod Boom Mic Stand delivers pro quality and performance, along with the sheer convenience of a tripod stand. A member of Atlas's Platinum Design Series, the TB1930 adjusts from 19" to 30", ideal for both seated instrumentalists and standing performers. This stand's two-section metal tubing and three-piece clutch give you easy vertical height adjustment, and its three cup-terminated metal legs give you optimum stability and balance. Atlas thought of everything: you even get friction notches on the boom swivel to prevent sagging - even when used with heavy microphones. For stability and convenience, reach for the Atlas Sound TB1930 Tripod Boom Mic Stand!
Atlas Sound TB1930 30" Tripod Boom Mic Stand Features at a Glance:
- All-purpose tripod mic stand, great for studio and stage
- Height adjustable from 19" to 30"; 37" boom
- Heavy-duty clutch assembly
- Low-profile leg cup for increased stability
- Boom swivel including friction notches that prevent sagging
- Cast 0.5lb counterweight
- Finished in non-reflective ebony
Get stability, reach, and convenience, with the Atlas Sound TB1930 mic stand!